- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 pounds small red or yellow potatoes, thinly sliced (⅛-inch thick slices)
- 2 cups grated Gruyère cheese
- 1½ cups heavy cream
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Prep au gratin
- Using your hands, evenly spread butter in Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Layer ⅓ of potatoes in Chef’s Pan and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Evenly distribute ⅓ of gruyere cheese. Repeat layers until all potatoes and cheese are used; remembering to season every layer of potatoes with salt and black pepper.
- Evenly pour cream over potatoes.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Finish and Serve
- When your food is done, rest for 5 minutes, then serve.