Fall Fruit Sangria
Serving Size 4
1 apple, cored and sliced (1” slices)
2 pears, cored and sliced (1” slices)
1 bottle fruity red wine (pinot noir or merlot works well)
1 orange, thinly sliced
1 cup orange juice
1 cup simple syrup
2 cinnamon sticks
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
pitcher, for serving
Prep apples and pears
- Spread apples and pears in even layer across in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Fall Fruit Sangria” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool and mix
- When your food is done, cool fruits to room temperature.
- Chop fruits into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a pitcher.
- Add wine, orange slices, orange juice, simple syrup and cinnamon sticks and stir.
Chill and serve
- Chill sangria in refrigerator at least an hour, ideally overnight. Remove cinnamon sticks and serve with fruit and ice in individual glasses.