- ¾ lb block feta cheese in brine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (about 6 oz), halved
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ cup mixed marinated olives, drained
- Crusty bread or crackers for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
- This recipe is for a full batch. If you want to make a half batch, cut the ingredients in half.
- Halve feta crosswise through center, forming two 1-inch-tall rectangles.
- Gently coat feta on all sides with oregano. For best results, let feta stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before baking.
- Place feta slices in single layer in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
Prep cherry tomatoes
- In small bowl, toss together tomatoes, 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in Zone 1 of metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Baked Feta” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions. For ¾-lb portion, select “Meal for 4”; for 6-oz portion, select “Meal for 2.”
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer feta to a serving platter.
- If desired, sprinkle feta with red pepper flakes.
- Top feta with cherry tomatoes. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over feta and tomatoes.
- Serve with olives and, if desired, crusty bread or crackers.