Brava Buffalo Chicken Wings
1 ½ lb chicken wingettes (first and second sections)
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup Frank’s RedHot® cayenne pepper sauce
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon habanero hot sauce (optional)
Blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks and celery sticks for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep chicken wings
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Season wings on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place wings in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Brava Buffalo Chicken Wings” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare sauce.
Make Buffalo wing sauce
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and lightly browned, about 45 seconds.
- Add Frank’s RedHot® cayenne pepper sauce, apple cider vinegar and habanero hot sauce (if desired) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
Toss wings with sauce & serve
- When your food is done, transfer wings to bowl with sauce and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings on serving platter
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks and celery sticks.