- 1 round bread loaf
- 1 stick (¼ lb) butter, softened
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prepare bread loaf
- Using a serrated knife, cut the top of the bread loaf into a grid pattern (1-inch squares) about 80% through. Leave the base intact, being careful not to slice all the way through.
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley and salt; mix well.
- In medium bowl, combine mozzarella and Monterey Jack; mix well.
- Using a butter knife or spoon, evenly spread butter mixture inside slits of bread.
- Using your hands, evenly stuff cheeses into slits of bread.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil and place in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide metal tray into bottom shelf and press green button again to begin baking.
- Note: You will remove foil after 20 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully tray and remove foil from bread. Place bread back in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray back into bottom shelf and press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer bread to a serving platter.
- Serve warm.