- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1¼ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup toasted pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional, to garnish)
Brava square pan
stand mixer (optional)
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep blondie dough
- Pro Tip: Leave butter and eggs at room temperature for 1 hour before beginning. This will soften butter for easy mixing and ensure more even distribution of eggs in the dough.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment or in large bowl with wooden spoon, combine butter and brown sugar; mix until creamy and well incorporated.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix well. Add pecans (if using) and chocolate chips; mix for 30 seconds to thoroughly blend dough.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan, line with parchment paper and press mixture evenly into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button to begin baking.
- Once food is done, transfer bars onto cutting board.
- Cut into squares and serve.