- 1 cup pancake mix
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 banana, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- chocolate sauce, sprinkles, and chopped nuts for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl whisk together pancake mix, milk, egg and vegetable oil. Add more milk or pancake mix, if needed, to achieve a thick consistency.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava egg tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Ladle about ¼ cup pancake batter into each prepared egg cup.
- Place a quarter banana across the center of each cup
- Sprinkle chocolate chips around banana.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Banana Split Pancakes” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out pancakes and transfer to serving platter.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles and nuts or other favorite toppings.