- 4 cups cherry or grape tomatoes (about 1 lb), halved
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, oregano, thyme, mint and/or flat-leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- ½ teaspoon sugar (optional)
- slices of toasted crusty bread, preferably ciabatta, focaccia or Italian
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten)
- In medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil and 1½ teaspoons kosher salt.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Roasted Tomato Bruschetta” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer tomatoes to medium bowl. Add herbs and ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil; stir gently.
- Depending on the time of year, if tomatoes need more tartness or sweetness, add vinegar or sugar, if desired.
- Spoon tomatoes onto toasted bread slices and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired.