Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size 6
3 cups chopped butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
1 cup chopped onion (½-inch pieces)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1½ cups vegetable stock, chicken stock or water
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and pepper
Brava metal tray
food processor or blender
- In large bowl, toss together squash, onion, garlic, nutmeg, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 1 tablespoon kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Butternut Squash Soup” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Transfer vegetables and juices to food processor or blender.
- Add orange juice, apple cider vinegar, stock or water and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Process the soup until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Transfer soup to individual bowls and serve.