- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs, canned pumpkin, sugars and vegetable oil.
- Add wet mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined; do not overmix.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava egg tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Ladle about ¼ cup pancake batter into each prepared egg cup.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Pumpkin Pancake Mini Muffins” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out pancakes and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup or other favorite toppings.