- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
- 1½ cups butternut squash, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups baby kale
- ⅛ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts
Prep chicken & vegetables
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together butternut squash, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread squash in Zone 3 of metal tray.
Roast chicken & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts, Butternut Squash, and Brussels Sprouts ” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken breast.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
Toss salad & serve
- When your food is done, in medium bowl, season baby kale with a pinch of salt and pepper, then toss with vinaigrette, pecans and cranberries.
- Arrange salad, chicken, Brussels sprouts and butternut squash on individual plates.