Sausages (Precooked) with Apples and Onions
Purple Cabbage Slaw
Serving Size 2
2 precooked sausages
2 cups sliced apples (½” slices)
1 cup sliced yellow onions (¼” slices)
½ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons honey
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup olive oil
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
1 cup shredded carrots
¼ cup chopped green onions
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep sausages and apples
- Place sausages lengthwise in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In a medium bowl, toss together apples, onions, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread apples and onions in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
Roast vegetables & sausages
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Sausages with Apples and Onions” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette and slaw.
- In a bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, pepper.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, carrots and green onions.
- Use half of vinaigrette to dress slaw. Mix well and set aside.
Finish & Serve
- When your food is done, transfer apples and onions to same bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of remaining vinaigrette.
- Serve sausages with apples and cabbage slaw.