~3 hrs 30 min
3½ - 4 lbs brisket
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 chopped yellow onion (1-inch pieces)
1 chopped carrot (1-inch pieces)
2 chopped celery stalks (1-inch pieces)
1 cup beef stock or beef broth
1 cup tomato sauce
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Prep vegetables & brisket
- Season brisket with oregano and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Place, fat side up, in Brava Chef’s Pan.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, stock, tomato sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide covered Chef's Pan into top shelf and press green button to begin baking.
Finish & serve
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava and check brisket. Meat should be fork tender. If it is not yet tender, bake at 325°F for 30 minutes more.
- When your food is done, transfer brisket to cutting board and slice ½- inch slices against the grain. Serve with vegetables and sauce, if desired.