- 1 cup chopped butternut squash (½-inch pieces)
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1½ cups bourbon
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
glass mason jar or other glass jar with tightly-fitting lid
Roast butternut squash
- In a bowl, toss together butternut squash with sugar, cinnamon, kosher salt and ½ teaspoon cooking oil.
- Spread squash in even layer across in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Butternut-Squash-Infused Bourbon” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cool butternut squash to room temperature.
- Transfer cooled squash to a clean mason jar. Pour bourbon over squash and screw lid tightly. Let stand at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
- Strain bourbon through mesh strainer. Do not press down on the solids.
- Store infused bourbon, refrigerated, for up to 1 week.