- 2 cans tuna (5 oz each), drained
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon tabasco
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 2 slices cheese
- Tomato slices for garnish (optional)
- Avocado slices for garnish (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Fish, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, onion, mayonnaise, tabasco, a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper; stir well.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place bread slices, buttered side down, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Evenly spread half of tuna mixture on top of each piece of bread and top with a slice of cheese.
Cook tuna melts
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Open-Face Tuna Melt” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, top each sandwich with sliced tomatoes and avocado, if using.
- Season tomatoes and avocado with a pinch of salt and black pepper and serve.