Tomato Bruschetta with Toast
- 4 cups roma tomatoes or grape tomatoes (about 1 lb), diced into ½” pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, oregano, and/or flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, preferably ciabatta, focaccia or Italian
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, 2 teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil and 1½ teaspoons kosher salt.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place bread buttered side down on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into the bottom shelf.
- Select “Tomato Bruschetta with Toast” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer tomatoes to medium bowl. Add herbs and ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil; stir gently.
- Cut toast into bite-size pieces and place on plate circling bowl of tomatoes.
- Spoon tomatoes on to toasted bread slices and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired.