- 3 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1” pieces)
- 1 cup sliced onions (½” slices)
- 2 cups thinly sliced apples
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese (or other cheese of choice)
- ¼ cup chopped almonds (optional)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk
- In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, onions, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Brussels Sprout and Apple Salad” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and extra-virgin olive oil; stir well.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to same medium bowl used in Step 1 and toss with half of vinaigrette.
- Add apples, cheese and nuts and toss well. Taste and season with more salt, if desired.
- Arrange salad on serving platter, drizzle with more vinaigrette and serve.