- 10 corn tortillas
- ¾ lb slow roasted pork shoulder, roughly chopped
- 1 jar store-bought salsa
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Lime
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Evenly spread carnitas across Zones 1, 2, and 3 of metal tray and slide into top shelf.
- Separate tortillas into two stacks of 5. Wrap in aluminum foil and place in Zone 2 of glass tray and slide into bottom shelf.
- Select “Carnitas Tacos” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, gently shred the meat with a fork. Pile a hearty serving of carnitas onto each tortilla, then top with a squeeze of lime, a spoonful of salsa, and a bit of cilantro.