- 2 cups dried fruit (apples, apricots, raisins, etc)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup nuts of your choice, chopped (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons canola or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon water
From Your Pantry
Unsalted butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan)
Brava square pan
Allergens: Tree nuts, Wheat (Gluten), Peanuts
Prep dry mixture
- In medium bowl, mix together dried fruit, oats, coconut, sugar, nuts, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, stir together honey, peanut butter, oil and water.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan, line with parchment paper and press mixture evenly into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- Once preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button to begin baking.
- Once food is done, transfer bars onto cutting board.
- Cut into squares and serve.