- 2 par-baked pizza crusts (10-11 inches round)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups sliced apples (¼” slices)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ½ cup chopped almonds (or nut of your choice)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep pizza crust
- You can bake only 1 pizza at a time. If you are preparing 2, assemble both (assemble second pizza on a cutting board); then bake one after the other, letting metal tray and oven cool for 10 minutes in between. If you are baking only 1 pizza, butter just 1 crust and prepare half of the ingredients.
- Place 1 Par-baked crust on Brava metal tray. Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over entire crust.
- Evenly arrange half of apples on crust, leaving ½ inch uncovered around edges.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar mixture over apples.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Apple Dessert Pizza” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board.
- Drizzle half of caramel sauce over apples and sprinkle baked pizza with half of nuts.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.