- 3 apples, cored, peeled and sliced (½-inch slices)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
food processor or blender
- In medium bowl combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Evenly spread apples in a single layer in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Applesauce” on your touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer apples to food processor or blender.
- Add lemon juice to apples.
- Blend or pulse on low speed until the mixture is smooth and pureed. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to one week.