- 3 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic
From Your Pantry
Salt & Pepper
Brava metal tray
- Pat dry chicken and place skin-side up in Zone 2 of metal tray. Make sure the thickest chicken thigh is on the left side of Zone 2.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Place cherry tomatoes in Zones 1 and 3 of metal tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Tuck in a few sprigs of thyme and a smashed clove of garlic. Slide metal tray into bottom shelf. After plugging in TempSensor, insert it, parallel to bone, through center of chicken thigh. It’s okay if TempSensor touches the bone.
- Select “Chicken Thighs with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, remove chicken from the tray and transfer to serving plates. Use a spoon to roll the tomatoes around in chicken drippings. Serve with a simple salad and some crusty bread to sop up all of the delicious juices.