- 1 cup cooked broccoli (or other cooked vegetables), chopped into small pieces
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 slices ham, chopped into small pieces
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
Prep frittata filling
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Evenly distribute broccoli, cheese and ham in each cup of Brava egg tray.
Prep egg mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Slowly pour enough egg mixture into each egg cup to cover ingredients. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; don’t overfill. You may have some egg mixture left over.
Slide egg tray into top shelf
- Select “Lunchbox Frittatas” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out frittatas and transfer to individual plates or refrigerate in airtight container for up to 4 days.