- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 slices turkey
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Assemble roll ups
- Place tortillas on Brava metal tray.
- Evenly distribute ½ cup cheese on each tortilla. Top cheese with 2 slices of deli turkey. Sprinkle remaining cheese over turkey.
Cook roll ups
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Lunchbox Roll Ups” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, let cool for 2 minutes, then roll up tortillas.
- Let roll up rest for 2 minutes then slice into pinwheels for packing in lunchboxes.
- Can be made the night before and stored in refrigerator for lunch the next day.