- 2 apples, peeled and sliced (1” slices)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup vodka, or spirit of choice
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 6.8 oz bottles ginger beer
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
blender or food processor
- In a bowl, toss apples with sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread apples in even layer across in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Apple Ginger Fizz” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool and blend
- When your food is done, transfer to same bowl to catch juices and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer cooled apples, vodka and apple juice to a blender. Blend on low speed or pulse until the mixture is smooth and pureed.
- Strain through mesh strainer, pushing down on solids.
- Measure out 1 cup of apple vodka.
- Fill four glasses with ice.
- Evenly divide vodka into glasses.
- Pour ginger beer over and serve.