Custom Cook Key: CLL-ELE-YMC
~1 hr 15 min
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1¼ lb)
2 cups diced yellow onion (1-inch pieces)
4 cloves garlic, smashed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 can (14oz) diced tomatoes
1 cup chicken stock
½ lb cremini mushrooms, quartered
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear chicken thighs
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Season both sides with a few pinches of salt.
- Add 2 tablespoons cooking oil to Brava Chef’s Pan. Place chicken, skin side down, in Chef’s Pan. Add onions and slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Select “Sear” on your touchscreen. Select All Zones bottom, set timer for 12 minutes and press green button to cook for 12 minutes.
Cook chicken & vegetables
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan. Add garlic, oregano, chili flakes, tomatoes and chicken stock, gently stir.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf. Select “Bake” on your touchscreen. Set temperature to 400°F and timer for 45 mintues. Press green button again to begin preheating. It’s okay to leave Chef’s Pan in oven while it preheats for this recipe.
- When Brava is preheated, press green button again to begin baking.
- After 30 minutes, carefully remove Chef’s Pan and stir in mushrooms. Return covered Chef’s Pan to oven and press green button to finish cooking.
- When your food is done, serve with pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or crusty bread.