- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1¼ lb)
- 2 cups diced yellow onion (1-inch pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ lb cremini mushrooms, quartered
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear chicken thighs
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Season both sides with a few pinches of salt.
- Add 2 tablespoons cooking oil to Brava Chef’s Pan. Place chicken, skin side down, in Chef’s Pan. Add onions and slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 12 minutes.
Cook chicken & vegetables
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan. Flip chicken thighs and add garlic, oregano, chili flakes, tomatoes and chicken stock, gently stir.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf. Press green button to continue cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 30 minutes.
Add additional ingredients
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan and stir in mushrooms.
- Return covered Chef’s Pan to the Brava and press green button to finish cooking.
- When your food is done, serve with pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or crusty bread.