- 1½ cups Zucchini, grated
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
butter or cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs
Prep zucchini mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together zucchini, cheese, eggs, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Assemble egg bites
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on egg tray.
- Slowly spoon enough zucchini egg mixture into each egg cup. Each cup should be filled almost to rim; do not overfill.
Cook and Serve
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Cheesy Zucchini Egg Bites” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out Zucchini Egg Bites and transfer to individual plates.