- 2 cups diced yellow onion (½-inch pieces) (about 1 large onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups diced baby or yukon gold potatoes (½-inch pieces)
- ½ lb kielbasa (2-inch pieces)
- 2 ears corn (2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (1-inch pieces)
- 2 lbs clams, scrubbed
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- Optional: Toasted bread for serving
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together onions, garlic, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava.
- Add white wine.
- Evenly spread potatoes, kielbasa, corn, tomatoes, clams, and shrimp on top.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava. Make sure all clams have opened. If not, carefully slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf, and sear for 5 minutes or until clams have opened.
- Serve with toasted bread, if desired.