- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 slice baguette or French bread (4 inches long and ½ inch thick)
- 1 fresh basil leaf
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 egg
From Your Pantry
butter or nonstick cooking spray
kosher salt and black pepper
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta, oregano and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- Spread ricotta mixture on bread slice and top with a basil leaf.
- Top bread slice with slice of tomato.
- Place bread in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup on egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into indicated cup of Brava egg tray.
- Season egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook eggs and sandwich
- Slide egg tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Open-Faced Tomato and Egg Sandwich” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer sandwich to serving platter.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out egg, being careful not to break the yolk.
- Top sandwich with egg and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.