- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- ¾ lb Steelhead trout fillet
- 1 lemon
- 2 oz Chermoula (green herb sauce)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Trim and rinse baby carrots. Cut into quarters and add to a bowl with the cauliflower florets. Toss the vegetables with a glug of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Spread evenly across Zones 1, 2 and 3 of metal tray and slide into top shelf.
- Evenly spread a small glug of olive oil on Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray. Pat dry trout, season with salt, and place skin side down in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of glass tray. Slide glass tray into bottom shelf. Select “Trout, Cauliflower, and Baby Carrots” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Remove trays from the Brava. Serve the fish with the roasted vegetables and finish with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of chermoula.