Roasted Tomato Gazpacho
Serving Size 6-8
5 cups Roma tomatoes, cored and halved
1 medium yellow onion, peeled and quartered
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper
1 English cucumber, half cut into 1-inch pieces and half cut into small dice (for garnish)
4 teaspoons sherry vinegar
¾ cup water
½ bunch chives chopped
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
food processor or blender
- Halve bell pepper lengthwise; remove core, stem and seeds. Cut into ½-inch slices.
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, cucumber pieces, bell pepper, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 1 tablespoon kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Tomato Gazpacho” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While the vegetables are cooking, small dice the remaining cucumber and chives and reserve for garnish.
- When your food is done, transfer to same bowl to catch juices; cool to room temperature.
- Transfer vegetables and juices to food processor or blender.
- Add cucumber pieces, sherry vinegar, water and ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Blend gazpacho until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Finish & serve
- Transfer gazpacho to individual bowls, garnish with diced cucumber and chives and serve.