- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- ½ lbs cooked spaghetti, or pasta of your choice (reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water)
- 10-12 leaves fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- In large bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, chili flakes, 2 tablespoons olive oil and two pinches of salt. Stir to combine.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in a single layer in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Basil” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer tomatoes to same bowl.
- Add cooked spaghetti, reserved pasta water, basil, Parmesan, a pinch of kosher salt and pepper and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil; toss well and serve.