- 2 lbs tomatoes, rinsed and quartered
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Horseradish, to taste (optional)
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- Lemon juice, to taste (optional)
- olives, pickled peppers, cherry tomatoes, celery, etc.
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
blender or food processor
Allergens: Fish, Wheat (Gluten)
- Spread tomatoes in even layer across in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray. Season with salt.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Brava Bloody Mary” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool and blend
- When your food is done, transfer to same bowl to catch juices and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer cooled tomatoes and their juices to a blender and add a pinch of salt. Blend or pulse on low speed until smooth. Taste, adding more salt as desired.
- Strain through mesh strainer, pushing down on solids.
- Measure out 2 cups of tomato puree.
- Add vodka, celery salt, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce and lemon juice, if using. Mix well.
- Fill four glasses with ice.
- Pour cocktail into glasses.
- Garnish, as desired, and serve.