- 1 lb fresh pizza dough, divided into 2 equal portions
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup spicy Italian sausage, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep pizza crust
- You can bake only 1 pizza at a time. If you are preparing 2, assemble both (assemble second pizza on a cutting board); then bake one after the other, letting metal tray and Brava cool for 10 minutes in between. If you are baking only 1 pizza, oil just 1 crust and prepare half of the ingredients.
- Stretch 1 portion of dough into a 10-inch round on Brava metal tray. Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over entire crust.
- Season crust with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread half of tomato sauce on crust.
- Evenly distribute half of mozzarella, sausage and chili flakes on sauce.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Spicy Sausage Pizza with Honey” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board. If you want to bake second pizza, let metal tray and Brava cool for about 10 minutes before proceeding.
- Drizzle pizza with half of honey.
- Cut pizza into slices and serve.