- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut tortillas into small triangles or strips.
- Using a pastry brush, brush tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Evenly spread tortillas in a single layer in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- Remove from Brava and let cool a few minutes before serving.