- 1 filet mignon steak (1¼–2¼ inches thick)
- 1 lobster tail, shell-on, split down the middle (about 6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Shellfish, Milk
Prep filets and lobster tails
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steaks in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Place lobster tails in Zone 3 of metal tray.
Cook filets and lobster tails
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Surf and Turf” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, slice steaks within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.
- Drizzle melted butter on lobster tails.