- ½ peach, peeled and pitted, cut into ½-inch slices
- 10 leaves fresh mint plus 2 sprigs to garnish
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz bourbon
- ½ cup ginger beer or ginger ale
- Lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Arrange peach slices in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- When done, cool peaches to room temperature.
- In cocktail shaker combine peaches, mint leaves, simple syrup and lemon juice; gently muddle with muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add bourbon, fill cocktail shaker with ice, cover and vigorously shake for 10 seconds. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, use a large glass and stir vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain into 2 highball glasses filled with ice.
- Pour half of ginger beer into each glass.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint sprig, if desired.