- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- butter, for serving (optional)
- maple syrup, for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Make pancake batter
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, yogurt and oil.
- In another medium bowl mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk until just combined; do not overmix. Fold in blueberries.
- Let batter rest for 3 minutes before filling tray.
- Lightly spray wells of Brava egg tray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon about ¼ cup pancake batter into each prepared egg cup.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf.
- Select “Greek Yogurt and Blueberry Mini Pancake Muffins” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out pancakes and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup or other favorite toppings.