- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices brioche (1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted pistachios or other nuts
- 2 tablespoons currants or raisins
From Your Pantry
electric stand mixer with whisk attachment (preferred) or large bowl and balloon whisk
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out a few tablespoons of butter to soften for 15 to 30 minutes.
- In electric stand mixer bowl (or large mixing bowl), combine yogurt, cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, orange zest (if using), orange juice, vanilla extract and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Fix mixer with whisk attachment and whip on medium speed until yogurt is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Alternatively, whip yogurt in large bowl with balloon whisk. Set aside until ready to serve.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ¼ cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Evenly spread softened butter on both sides of brioche slices.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly on both sides of brioche slices; shake off excess. You will have some cinnamon sugar left over.
- Place brioche in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Cinnamon Toast” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, cut toasts in half and arrange on plates.
- Scoop a generous spoonful of whipped yogurt on each plate. You will have some yogurt left over. Garnish toasts and yogurt with pistachios and currants.
- Feel free to make more toast with leftover cinnamon sugar and yogurt!