1 bone-in, skin-on chicken thigh
1½ cups broccoli florets (2-inch pieces)
½ cup diced potato (½-inchpieces)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together potato and broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 2 of metal tray.
- Evenly spread broccoli in Zone 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Bone-In and Skin-On), Potatoes and Broccoli” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.