- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs (2-3 lbs)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
- For best results, season ribs at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours before cooking.
- In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, sweet paprika, smoked paprika, chili powder and dry mustard.
- Cut rib rack in half.
- Rub BBQ seasoning all over ribs, wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and place in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray. Do not remove foil.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button again to begin cooking.
- Note: You will brush on BBQ sauce after 2 hours.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove metal tray from Brava and check ribs. Meat should easily pull from bones when pierced with a fork. If they are not yet tender, bake at 250°F for 30 minutes more.
- Open foil and brush ribs with barbecue sauce.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Slice ribs & serve
- When your food is done, transfer ribs to cutting board and slice between bones.
- Serve with barbecue sauce on the side, if desired.