- 2 cups corn kernels (about 3 ears of fresh corn)
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño (about ½ of jalapeño, seeds removed)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 can (15 oz) of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and pepper
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together corn kernels, tomatoes, jalapeño, green onions, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Evenly spread in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Cowgirl Salsa” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer to same bowl, add lime zest, lime juice, black beans, cilantro and a pinch of salt and black pepper; stir well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.