- 6 jalapeño peppers
- ½ lb cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out seeds and white membrane. You will have 12 jalapeño halves.
Make cream cheese mixture
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, lime zest, lime juice, and a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Using a spoon, evenly fill jalapeño halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour crushed potato chips onto a plate.
- Roll each jalapeño popper, cheese side down, in crushed potato chips.
Cook and serve poppers
- Evenly place jalapeños, cut side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray. You should have 4 jalapeño poppers in each zone.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Jalapeño Poppers” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, cool for 5 minutes before serving.