- 1½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese, or cheese of choice
- 7 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked chorizo, or meat of choice
- ½ cup cooked and drained black or pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup cotija cheese (optional)
- Pickled jalapenos for serving (optional)
- Salsa or guacamole for serving (optional)
- Hot sauce for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Evenly spread ¼ cup of cheese on Zones 1, 2, and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place ⅓ of chips on top of cheese in single layer. Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese over chips.
- Place half of chorizo and half of beans over cheese.
- Repeat with remaining chips, cheese, chorizo, and beans, ending with cheese on top.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Brava Nachos” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer nachos to serving platter.
- Garnish with cilantro, cotija cheese and pickled jalapenos, if desired.
- Serve with salsa or hot sauce on the side, if desired.