- 2 cups chopped onion (½-inch pieces, about 1 medium onion)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- ¼ cup ketchup, divided
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Fish, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- In a small bowl, toss together onions, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread onions in Zone 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “[Cook], [Vegetables], [Onions, Yellow], [½ inch pieces]” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While onions are cooking, prep meatloaf mixture.
Mix meatloaf and shape
- In a large bowl add ground beef, ground pork, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, half of ketchup, breadcrumbs, eggs and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- When onions are done, cool for 5 minutes. Add cooled onions to meatloaf mixture. Using your hands, mix well so all ingredients are evenly incorporated; do not over overmix.
- Scoop meatloaf mixture onto Brava metal tray. Using your hands, form mixture into a loaf that covers Zone 2 of metal tray. It’s okay if meatloaf slightly spills onto Zones 1 and 3.
- Evenly spread the remaining ketchup over meatloaf.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide metal tray into bottom shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer meatloaf to a platter. Let meatloaf cool for a few minutes before slicing into individual portions.