- 2 tablespoons paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (1–1½ inches thick)
From Your Pantry
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Milk, Fish
Prepare blackening seasoning
- Let 2 teaspoons butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- In small bowl, stir together paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, kosher salt, white pepper, black pepper, thyme, oregano.
- Evenly rub seasoning all over salmon.
- Spread butter on Zone 2 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Place salmon on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 2.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Blackened Salmon (Skinless)” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of thickest portion of salmon.
Slice salmon & serve
- When your food is done, transfer salmon to cutting board and slice in half. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- If desired, sprinkle with flaky sea salt.