Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
1 pork tenderloin (14–18 oz to 28-36 oz)
½ pound bacon, thin sliced
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Wrap each pork tenderloin in 8 oz. of thin sliced bacon.
- Place pork lengthwise in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “ Bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of pork.
- When your food is done, slice pork within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.