with Vegetables and Tofu
Serving Size 6
1½ cups diced yellow onion (about 1 medium onion)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated or minced fresh ginger
1 bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Thai curry paste (red, green or yellow)
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 zucchini, cut into ½-inch rounds
2 cups quartered cremini mushrooms
2 cups cooked rice for serving (optional)
Lime wedges for serving (optional)
Chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro, Thai basil or mint for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear vegetables & curry paste
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together onions, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, curry paste, 3 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Add coconut milk, tofu, zucchini and mushrooms; stir well.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Garnish and serve
- When your food is done, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Serve with rice, lime wedges and herbs, if desired.