- 1½ cups diced yellow onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Thai curry paste (red, green or yellow)
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into ½-inch rounds
- 2 cups quartered cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups cooked rice for serving (optional)
- Lime wedges for serving (optional)
- Chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro, Thai basil or mint for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear vegetables & curry paste
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together onions, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, curry paste, 3 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Add coconut milk, tofu, zucchini and mushrooms; stir well.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Garnish and serve
- When your food is done, carefully remove Chef’s Pan.
- Serve with rice, lime wedges and herbs, if desired.