1½ cups diced yellow onion (about 1 medium onion)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon grated or minced fresh ginger
1 bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Thai curry paste (red, green or yellow)
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 zucchini, cut into ½-inch rounds
2 cups quartered cremini mushrooms
2 cups cooked rice for serving (optional)
Lime wedges for serving (optional)
Chopped fresh herbs such as cilantro, Thai basil or mint for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Sear vegetables & curry paste
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together onions, garlic, ginger, bell peppers, curry paste, 3 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top oven shelf.
- Select “Sear” on your oven touchscreen. Select All Zones top, set timer for 10 minutes and press green button to cook for 10 minutes.
- Select “Sear” on your oven touchscreen. Select All Zones bottom, set timer for 5 minutes and press green button to cook for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan from oven.
- Add coconut milk, tofu, zucchini and mushrooms; stir well.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, covered, into top oven shelf.
- Select “Bake” on your oven touchscreen. Set temperature to 350°F and timer for 30 minutes. Press green button to begin preheating. It’s okay to leave Chef’s Pan in oven while it preheats for this recipe.
- When oven is preheated, press green button again to begin baking.
Garnish and serve
- When your food is done, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from oven.
- Serve with rice, lime wedges and herbs, if desired.