- 1 teaspoon butter
- 10 oz medium asparagus spears (about 15 spears)
- 6 oz organic cherry tomatoes (about 1½ cups)
- 2 Ora King salmon fillets (about 6 oz each and 1–1½ inches thick)
- ¼ oz fresh thyme
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava glass tray
430 calories per serving
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Trim bottom 2 inches of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- In medium bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zone 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Remove stems from cherry tomatoes. In same bowl, toss together tomatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread tomatoes in Zone 1 of glass tray.
- Spread about half of butter on Zone 2 of glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 2.
- Top each fillet with a few thyme sprigs.
Slide glass tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Salmon Filet, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon fillet
- When your food is done, cut salmon in half crosswise. This will stop the cooking process and maintain your preferred doneness.
- Arrange vegetables on individual plates and place salmon on top. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired, and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.