2 boneless pork chops
3 cups asparagus (2-inch pieces, bottom 2 inches trimmed)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place pork chops in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Pork Chops (Boneless) and Asparagus” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of pork.
- When your food is done, slice pork chops within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.